Golf bookings can be made up to one month in advance. Reservations can be made via telephone at (905) 899-3612.
Water Park Golf & Country Club has a 48 hour cancellation policy in the summer and a 24 hour cancellation policy during the spring and fall. Water Park Golf & Country Club must be informed of any tee time changes or cancellations more than 48 hours (summer) or 24 hours (spring/fall) in advance.
A full Raincheque will be issued for the value of the cancelled green fee(s).
Water Park Golf & Country Club requests that all patrons adhere to our dress code. Traditional golf attire must be worn at all times on the golf course and at the practice facility.
Water Park Golf & Country Club is a mandatory soft spike facility. Footwear that is deemed detrimental to the golf course is not permitted.
Examples of Acceptable Apparel
Traditional Golf Shirts
Tailored Bermuda Length Shorts
Sleeveless Golf Shirts (Women Only)
Golf Shoes (soft spikes)
Examples of Unacceptable Apparel
Denim Jeans or Shorts
Gym or Track Pants
T-Shirts or Tank Tops
Any Clothing That Displays Offensive Images or Language
Boots, Sandals, High Heels,
Please respect our policy and kindly comply if approached by our professional staff.
As per our liquor license terms and conditions, outside alcohol will not be permitted and will be confiscated immediately. All alcohol must be purchased from Water Park Golf and Country Club hospitality carts, or from the Piper’s Pub. Water Park Golf and Country Club has the right to refuse service to an individual or group in order to serve responsibly and ensure the safety of all our customers and employees.
Pace of Play
Water Park Golf and Country Club expects all golfers to complete their 18 hole round of golf within 4.5 hours. On course player assistant’s will offer support to slower groups to ensure proper pace of play. Please adhere to any advice or requests from our on course staff in order to ensure the best possible experience for all our golfers.
Water Park Golf and Country Club raincheque policy is as follows:
- In the event of rain at the golfers scheduled tee time, the golfer can cancel without penalty.
- Raincheques will not be issued if the golfer chooses to begin play under rainy conditions.
- Raincheques will be issued if the golfer tees off under favourable conditions, only to stop due to rain. We ask that all golfers wait 20 minutes from stoppage of play before making a decision on whether to collect raincheques or continue play.
- If the golfer is playing holes 1-6 a full raincheque will be issued for the value of the round played.
- If the golfer is playing holes 7-13 a raincheque will be issued for 50% of the value of the round played.
- Raincheques will not be issued for temperature related reasons or windy conditions.
NOTE : Raincheques are valid anytime for one year from the date of issue, and are limited to one per person upon redemption.